When it comes to our kids, only the best will do! Care for your little one’s developing teeth with ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste — Coconut Mint. Crafted with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as green tea extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing. Our paraben- and fluoride-free gel toothpaste for kids will gently cleanse their delicate gums and teeth with a fun and refreshing mint coconut flavor. EWG VERIFIED™️, fluoride-free and vegan, it will reveal bright smiles. Plus, it comes in a tube and no unnecessary packaging cardboard box, a more sustainable alternative to traditional toothpaste. Add a burst of fun for your little brushers!
- EWG VERIFIED™️: free of ingredients of concern according to EWG standards.
- Fluoride-free toothpaste for kids made from plant and mineral based ingredients: contains green tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing.
- Alcohol-free and paraben-free: contains a light, gel-like texture which glides on easily.
- No unnecessary packaging: sold without a cardboard box.
- Enhanced with an exotic mango flavor to foster kids brushing.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil**, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride*, gamma-octalactone*, gamma-nonalactone*, alcohol*, vanillin*, ethyl hexanoate*, ethyl acetate*, allyl caproate*, pentanedione*, acetic acid*, propionic acid*, *fragrance (parfum).
*Naturally contains limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).