Bamboo Footed Zipper Sleeper - Call of the Wild Print
This footed sleeper has been named a 2013 National Parenting Publications Award (NAPPA) Honor winner, recognized for its innovative design of easy dressing zipper footies, made of silky soft bamboo fabric. This zipper opens from bottom to top. When mom changes diapers, baby’s body is still covered without completely opening the zipper. Jersey knit fabric is made of sustainable bamboo fiber. Bamboo fabric features are super soft, breathable, absorbent, and hypo-allergenic.
- Zip up footed sleeper for easy dressing and diaper changing;
- Snug fitting to comply with the CPSIA regulations (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act in USA) and Health Canada Children’s Sleepwear Requirement;
- Anti-slip grips for size 12-18M & 18-24M;
- The ankles are elasticated for a perfect snug fit;
- Chin protector on top of zipper head to prevent rubbing;
- Super soft, breathable and absorbent;
- Anti-static, hypo-allergenic and easy care.
Fabric: 97% rayon from bamboo 3% spandex